In order to apply for a particular vacancy, you should fulfill all below conditions
- You originate from one of the four target countries
- You have Dutch nationality (only exceptionally other EU citizens can be considered).
- Your professional background matches the Terms of Reference.
- The Terms of References of the vacancies have been developed by the host institutions in coordination with IOM
- Potential candidates can apply for one or more vacancies through the online application form.
- Candidates that fulfil the requirements are shortlisted and interviewed.
- The decision to select a candidate is made jointly by IOM and the host institution.
- An agreement will be signed between IOM and the selected candidate.
This is what you can expect, once IOM has accepted you as participant in the project
- EUR 75 EUR daily allowance for housing, living and local travel
- Round ticket
- Travel insurance
- Pre-departure orientation and training
- Guidance from the local IOM office.
- Visibility of your assignment, e.g. on the CD4D website.